Wednesday 21 March 2012

Make it in March! (or add it to April...)


I’m sure I’m not the only one who remembers to tell people about amazing events after they’ve happened? Let’s face it, if it wasn’t for the scribbled, criss cross calendar in the kitchen would you really remember birthdays of far flung relatives? 

I struggle remembering what day of the week it is, let alone who’s candles will be blown out next, so it might not come as much of a surprise that I’m one of ‘those’ people who enthusiastically tell others about an art session after it’s taken place, oops!

So to help clear my conscience and keep you in the loop here’s a list of some smashing spring sessions that you can take part in this month and next:

  • Wednesday 28th March: Make a coaster mosaic, Rochdale Emporium
  • Thursday 5th April: Family Creations, Rebecca’s Coffee Shop, Littleborough,  10am-12noon
  • Friday 13th April: Make a coaster mosaic, Rochdale Emporium




And look out in May for an exciting garden mosaic making day in Littleborough, felt jewellery and printing in Rochdale, and as for June and July... crickey, we’ve hardly even scratched the surface...

I’ll still be running my schools sessions, crash, bag and walloping across the classrooms of Rochdale.  I’m still causing chaos in a costume at Touchstones museum and I’m currently creating several illustration commissions for business across the North West.  Without your enthusiastic involvement in my arts sessions I’d be left painting the garden fence.  So get that calendar off the wall and make sure you make a date for an Art.Works workshop.   
Go on, squeeze it in, right there next to great Auntie Mildred’s 76th birthday!




No comments:

Post a Comment